Everything We Do (is music) Soundscape

Soundcloud

I was excited for this project because I have been currently working on a new song and this gave me the motivation to finish it. The song, as of now, is named "Out of Time" and it is with my friend Aliana. I really liked the idea of "the ear favors no particular "point of view"" in the Mchluhans reading because I truly believe in this take. I love songs that pan and bounce around all over the place and I try to do that myself in my own music. In "out of time" I added effects like reverb, saturation, and delay to put my vocals in a unique space and I feel like it turned out pretty decent. I hope yall enjoy.


  

Comments

  1. oh Norcom, I love your music so much. Ali's voice matches your vibe so well. Love it plz add it to Spotify immediately

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you incorporated what you are really passionate about into this project it makes it 10x better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vocals sound perfect for the beat you chose this is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!!! Your mixing sounds so enriching, and of course your voice too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1: Who is Xavier?

Allatonceness (final final)