The Final Project

This project was one of the more eye opening ones that we've had so far. It gave me clarity of the position  I am in, not only as an artist but as a person. It made me reflect on my values and why I put so much hard work into the music I create. It made me laugh at myself because I live a life where I truly try my best to just stay to myself, which at times can be a good or bad thing, but I still end up making projects that force me to share my thoughts to whoever decides to listen. The irony behind it all is hilarious to me and I think a lot of artists can relate to that feeling. It's also helped me realize that even before this class I have been working on my skills within new media. Things like creating a poster or recording and editing music videos, all these things that take a lot of skill to hone and understand. Obviously I'm not the greatest at some of the stuff I do, but at least I have been giving myself the opportunity to experience these uncomfortable and challenging obstacles so I can then have a full picture of myself to show to the people that decide to listen to the words I speak in my music. 

Powerpoint: https://lawrenceu-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/yonx_lawrence_edu/EV7yTR5PLA5DlOvalZP1QKsBRE8uBB6jXc_q5fvXPWZnwg?e=XdV8Tc 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1: Who is Xavier?

Everything We Do (is music) Soundscape

Allatonceness (final final)