Allatonceness (final final)



 In my final project I wanted to share all of the work that I have done so far for my music. By doing that I shared photos of when I performed live, all of the musical projects I worked on and the artwork that either I or an artist I collaborated with painted. I also shared multiple music videos that I have edited and been apart of. It was really refreshing doing this because it gives me a physical example that I at least have made some sort of progress with my art. The last thing I want to do is to not stay consistent, so by putting all of my work into this powerpoint it helps me understand that I have a foot in the door. Throughout the term I have been working on a lot of music and wanted to share a couple unreleased songs also, so I left some links that take you to my soundcloud. 

New Media Prsentation (Journey of Being an Independent Artist).pptx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1: Who is Xavier?

Everything We Do (is music) Soundscape